FAQ – Questions and answers regarding the PoCoSys
What does the name PoCoSys mean?
- The name PoCoSys means “Position Control System”
Who invented the new test technology and developed the PoCoSys?
- EMUGE is the inventor and developer of PoCoSys.
Is the PoCoSys only available from EMUGE?
What are the advantages of the PoCoSys?
- Time savings
- Checking the thread start directly on the production machine
- Independent of the procedure (Tapping or cold forming)
How big is the time advantage of PoCoSys over measuring on 3D measuring machines?
- The time advantage is up to 90%.
To which customers will the PoCoSys be of interest?
- The PoCoSys is particularly interesting when the start of a thread must have a certain position and thus has a direct effect on the position of the component to be screwed.
Is the PoCoSys already in use in series production?
- It is already successfully and reliably used by well-known car manufacturers.
Is a special threading cycle necessary?
- No, all conventional synchronous threading cycles can be used.